Battery Question

spazticdeath

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Because of the tiny batteries so far being offered for the Sensation and having had my old g1 with a 2800 battery, I do know and love the extended battery power of my old g1.

I've read here and there, that the Evo 3D batteries can fit the Sensation. Is this true or just someone having fun with us Sensation owners?

Like this battery here:

seidioonline.com

I can modify my existing case cover to fit the new battery and realy dont care how wide it will make it. Just wanted extended battery range.

Sooo, will it work or not? Have way tempted to just get it and see.....though money does not grow on tree's...:(

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
Also, the Anker 1900mah battery works great. I just purchased one and been using it for a few days. Instead of getting 6-8 hours I get anywhere between 10-13 hours now. Helps a lot.

EDIT: It also only costs $15 :p which is great lol

Last edited:

ma3loom

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Also, the Anker 1900mah battery works great. I just purchased one and been using it for a few days. Instead of getting 6-8 hours I get anywhere between 10-13 hours now. Helps a lot.

EDIT: It also only costs $15 :p which is great lol
Jorge,

I'm curious, I just bought the Anker myself (literally seconds ago thanks to your post) but wanted to know is it a stock fit? As in I don't have to buy a new back cover to fit it in?

Thanks

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Jorge,

I'm curious, I just bought the Anker myself (literally seconds ago thanks to your post) but wanted to know is it a stock fit? As in I don't have to buy a new back cover to fit it in?

Thanks

No custom battery door needed - I'm using the same battery :)

Reactions: nox

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
He answered it for me :).

They recommend you use it and let it die, then charge it an hour past 100% and continue to do this to "break" it in lol

- Jorge

That thing came with an instruction manual? :confused: lol - lucky I calibrated and charged overnight pretty quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair