phone still randomly turns off after update....

david7598

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
My phone still does it. I did a factory reset before the update as well. I installed the update. And today my phone randomly turns off while I'm doing things on my phone or while its in my pocket.

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
My phone still does it. I did a factory reset before the update as well. I installed the update. And today my phone randomly turns off while I'm doing things on my phone or while its in my pocket.

Mine never did that before the update. I'm assuming its either an incompatible app or your phone is defective. What do you always have running? My money is on an incompatible app.

david7598

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
The only Apps I have downloaded to my phone are:
Farmers insurance
Go sms
Facebook
Words with friends
Astro file explorer
Google+
Power amp
Vignette

My phone was fine since day one when I got it. Then a couple weeks ago is when this all started. But I have had these apps on my phone since day one.

And sometimes when I go to turn my phone back on it doesn't even make it past the HTC screen before it turns off again. Some times it makes it to the T-Mobile "stick together" screen and sometimes it makes it all the way to the lock screen until I go to unlock it and it shuts off. And this isn't a daily problem either. I can go days and days before it happens again.