What is Best screen protector and case?

spazticdeath

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
I've been looking and reading reviews of screen protectors and really tired and confused at the amount of them out there.

I have the Sensation 4g, and want to protect my investment, so, which do you all suggest is best?

I see alot of kits out there, and wondering is a kit better vs paying someone at a local shop to do this instead?

Also what sort of case do you suggest? My old G1 case had a inner hard plastic and a ruggeg outer rubber part to it, made by Body Glove.

Thanks all for any constructive tips.

redraider74

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I got my case at casemate.com price was great love it. I have drop it a couple of times and no damage at all ,its 2 cases in 1 a silicone & hard case that is easy to hold .:cool:

sgt_kermit

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Can't help you with the screen protector, since the one I bought in the tmobile store has already come off! I did just buy the Seidio "Active" case, and so far I like it a lot. You can get it with or without the holster. I bought mine from Amazon as it was cheaper than the manufacturer website.

judpma012

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Siedio has a nice series of cases for regular or extended battery and the screen protector you get free with the case is excellent and pre-cut.... at siedioonline.com

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I tried putting a screen protector on but the raised edges of the screen didn't allow it to lay flat. I eventually just gave up, and haven't been using a scene protector at all.

ianmck

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Body glove makes a similar case for the Sensation that they had for the G1 and they sell it @ tmo stores. The BG case is bulky but the protection is worth it. Zagg screen protectors are great (self healing, come with a rubber squeegie & spray bottle of liquid) but the Sensation Zagg protector does not co-operate well with BG cases and mine starting coming up at the edges because of this case. I ended up buying a general purpose Zagg kit and cut it to be just a little larger than the display/touch portion screen itself. Just avoid the Zagg products with "anti-reflective" technology as that feature makes the screen kinda blurry.

The screen protectors @ the Tmo store were horrible. I tried the flexi-rubber case @ tmo stores but they did not cut out the holes for the power & speaker buttons so I was constantly hitting these buttons while using the phone.

sajued

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I got a body glove case works great, I work construction Roofing Hot Tar , so I need something that will hold up, as a screen protection I got a Extreme Guard off of ebay and it has not let down, once you get it in place and it drys it stays there, even with all the gases and degreaser i use every day it still look new..

THOBBS817

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
i have the ballistic sg case, and my wife has the otterbox commuter. both are good. the commuter gives nice protection and comes with a screen cover. its pretty slim also more for a woman trying to protect the phone. my ballistic case is AWESOME. i just flipped it in the air and it hit on the corner and bounced. its more rugged for outdoor work. got them both from ebay otterbos $25 and ballistic $24

rickm8384

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I use the skin from BestSkinsEver.com for screen protector (same quality as ZAGG but half the price and uses soap and water for installation) and the Trident Aegis case. I run a warehouse so I need the extra protection!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs