Sensation XE?

ReiMei

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
After seeing the Sensation XE story I believe it is what was rumored to be the HTC Ruby. But I have a question for you guys. I was ready to pull the trigger on the sensation. But do you think It's worth waiting a little bit more in hopes of T-Mobile getting the Xe? It does have more ram and better audio quality. And I am a audiophile of sorts.

ThunderFan

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I am more curious on the pricing than anything. I mean if they roll this out in a month for just a bit more, say $50, than the current Sensation I think it would be well worth waiting for. If they roll it out and the pricing scheme is $200+ more than the current Sensation it is probably not worth it. Only time will really tell. I am in the same predicament as you and am thinking of waiting a few more weeks to get some more clarification hopefully.

Another thing to consider is whether the current sensation will drop as a result of this being released.

xBigReemo

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
It is my understanding that the XE is suppose to be packaged with a set off Beats Audio headphones, so it may range from $150-$300 more than the current.

ThunderFan

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I am sure that will be the case but considering your just getting a simple pair of their earbuds and not the full studio edition beats headphones I think it would be a terrible deal for $150+ more over the current model. You can get ibeats for just $110.

ReiMei

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I Might just wait to see how T-mobile S2 looks compared to the Sensation. If the xe is price at 300-350 then I will pick it up. ETF would be cheaper than buying a unsubsidized phone wouldn't it?

IceDree

= I C E D R E E = ?
Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
The XE have 768MB of RAM, same as the Standard Sensation
But the CPU is pumped up to 1.5
Its a cool looking phone & I was interested in getting one, but when HTC annou in nced the price (870$ Europe) , I thanked God that I pulled the trigger & got me an ATRIX

But I was really considering it, since I was looking forward to try HTC & im a big fan of the Doctor

Floss82

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I would doubt that T-Mobile US will get this phone but i will believe the HTC Amaze 4G will have the beats audio feature and sense 3.5

ThunderFan

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I would doubt that T-Mobile US will get this phone but i will believe the HTC Amaze 4G will have the beats audio feature and sense 3.5

Why do you say that? I think its a given that they get the phone since it is a Sensation branded phone and the sensation is their current flagship phone. I can see a re-branded version going to another carrier a few months after its released but not being the first to get it.

aNYthing24

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Because the bionic still looks the same as when it was a concept :D

/Sarcasm
The Bionic is a special case. They decided to redesign the phone completely for whatever reason. This isn't. The Ruby/Amaze is likely the myTouch 4G successor...you can tell by the speaker grill.

ruby-amaze1.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1