how to Remove delete or change the number of homescreens?

Miscellaneous913

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
I am having problems too (htc evo 3d, ICS 4.0.3). I have tried all these and it does not work. I want to ADD a home screen, I know how to drag and re-arrange and delete BUT the "add panel" is somehow shaded/blocked and it won't let me press it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :'(

barcarossa

Jan 16, 2015
Visit site
On 4.2.2 go to System definitions/launcher/home screens/number of home screens and you may control how many screens you have.

Last edited:

Darth Quaint

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
I have too many homescreens...2 are sitting empty, how can I remove or delete them??
Mifavor launcher has to be pinched for the Home screen interface. Pops up with all tabs and exes in the top corners to remove. Considering getting go launcher again since I'm using their SMS app. Mifavor won't leave it with the Main apps at the bottom of the screen and kept crashing and making a new home screen every time I put it back.

Jessica Kiolbassa

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
I recently upgraded from Android 2.3 to 4.04 and I also had a problem with the number of homescreens in ICS. :confused:

You can pinch on the home screen to bring up the homescreen tiles where you can delete blank or unwanted homescreens.

^^^^^^ someone else suggested this ^^^^^^ and it worked onmyy Android phone! All these other suggestions weren't working! But this one ^^^^ DID! thank you to the person who posted this suggestion! I was getting annoyed with all the stupid home screens.

Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
Homescreens can be increased or decreased in Sense 3.0
Select the blank homescreen.
Put three fingers on the screen.
Tap the screen 5-6 times, until it enters the homescreen editable mode.
Delete the desired screen.

Please contact me it u find any problem...........:D:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21