1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Unroot Sensation

I rooted my sensation with teamwin and have s-off using revolutionary. but sometimes when i use root check it will show that it is not rooted(but it is rooted because i tried to factory restore it but team win will load up instead) and gives me and error if i try running screen capture. I wanted to know how to go back to stock everything, s-on, with the current tmobile f/w...im new to android so i am clueless to this any help would be appreciated

Default Re: Unroot Sensation

Wish I could help but sort of a noob too but try heading over here very knowledgeable people.

On a related note...how did you get the HBOOT number? I read that you hold the VOL DOWN and PWR buttons simultaneously, but after 50 tries, it keeps turning on as normal and doesn't show an HBOOT number. I never had an issue with "simultaneous" presses on the iPhone.

NM...finally found a post that mentioned you have to *Turn off FAST BOOT* first. Most of them didn't say that. Hopefully this will be useful to someone in the future!
    Last edited by seanwilliams78; 10-11-2011 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seanwilliams78 View Post
    On a related note...how did you get the HBOOT number? I read that you hold the VOL DOWN and PWR buttons simultaneously, but after 50 tries, it keeps turning on as normal and doesn't show an HBOOT number. I never had an issue with "simultaneous" presses on the iPhone.

NM...finally found a post that mentioned you have to *Turn off FAST BOOT* first. Most of them didn't say that. Hopefully this will be useful to someone in the future!
    volume down then power

Quote Originally Posted by Macklesdaddy View Post
    volume down then power
    Nah, I was doing that just fine...but I didn't see the thing about Fast Boot Disable until the 3rd thread on the subject. I'm up and running on RevoHD now.
    All you need to know about S-Off, Root, and Custom ROMs:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1192300