HTC Reboot issue (Bell)

Cynarra

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I got this phone on October 8. No problems for 24 hours. Running Gingerbread 2.3.4 and HTC Sense 3.0 out of the box from the store.

Next day I notice it isn't coming out of sleep mode, getting the known HTC splash screen.

Sometimes it will reboot the OS and sometimes it will reboot the entire phone.

Now there is a thin plastic piece protruding over the power button when the cover is removed to pull battery.

Then I got network error saying I couldn't connect to the internet because I don't have a tethering plan.

Tech support told me to return the phone for a new one.

So I am wondering if I should get another Sensation or switch to the Samsung Galaxy 2?:mad:

danperde

Not quite a noob
Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The Sensation rocks, you got a bad unit that you can replace. On the other hand, you have the opportunity to get a newer, faster phone (processor and band speed) by getting the Galaxy S2. Though choice, but I say go in a store, play with S2 and see which one you like best.

Cynarra

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I exchanged for a new Sensation today. Everyone at Bell has them and said that my unit was defective. New phone is working fine thus far, not one reboot yet.

I did look at the Galaxy/Vibrant, which my husband and daughter picked out and did not like them as well. I really love this Sensation, hoping that defective set was just a fluke.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084