Sensation screen guard recommendations??

nicksrs

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
I always keep a screen guard on my phone to stop it getting scratched but I'm struggling to get one that fits properly due to the curvature around the edges, any suggestions....

Cheers

anagrama

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Hmm.. the square one that I cut rounded corners on has lasted me over 3 months.. I guess I just got lucky.

Hope you find something that works for you..

dfur1016

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
gorilla glass on the sensation? dont think so, i had a galaxy s before this and this is no gorilla glass. doesnt t-mo sell screen protectors for this phone specifically?

nicksrs

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile didn't have any in, got some off eBay, same company I always use as they are a matt anti glare finish so I can read the screen in all conditions. They are the exact size of the screen, just they lift round the edges where the glass is beveled....

jab86

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
i just picked up a zagg screen protector for the sensation after moving from an offbrand antiglare film. The zagg actually fits well despite the curved edges because it is not a stiff plastic but very pliable and stretchy. I would definitely recommend it. 16 bucks at my local target but i'm sure you can pick one up just about anywhere that sells phone accessories

fallensoulja

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
dude check out Skinomi Screen protectors on amazon it's amazing and extremely easy to put on, it's a wet application method where you spray the film with the provided solution
set it on your screen, remove any big bubbles,
leave your phone alone and in 2 days max
all bubbles/streaks will disappear
it's almost like magic lol, but i will say it's not fingerprint/smudge proof, but it's real easy to clean

oh and best part, it covers the WHOLE SCREEN including button area

wicketr

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I prefer bodyguardz over zagg because you get 2 for the price of one. I typically only need one, but if you ever have to send off your phone for a replacement, you already have an extra protector for it.

Plus when you order online, any future orders will be 20% off. After a couple of phones, things have gotten cheap for me. :p

droidmommy

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Zagg from Amazon. $11 for a screen protector with a lifetime warranty ill never use anything else. Protected my phone when my teething son tool a bite out of it!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC