My HTC Sensation won't power on or show led or anything,

FloridaFlorida727

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Just out of no where my sensation stopped powering on and doesn't display the led light when charging either. It does not have water damage and wasn't dropped or anything. This just happened out of no where. Does anyone know what I should do or anyone else have this problem?

Reactions: Ramon5281964

devgru82

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Just out of no where my sensation stopped powering on and doesn't display the led light when charging either. It does not have water damage and wasn't dropped or anything. This just happened out of no where. Does anyone know what I should do or anyone else have this problem?

Is your phone rooted? You can try these step to see if you can get it working:

Try this:

Recovery IMG: http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...rs&txt= here&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13251045745723

My Phone Died and i can't turn it back on!!! help!!

1. Download the recovery i have posted above. Once downloaded rename to remove the name of the recovery until its just named recovery.img.

2. Plug your device to a computer and run the command
adb reboot
or
adb reboot bootloader

if your device doesn't turn on, then simply pull the battery, put it back in, then redo the steps.

3. Once your phone does power on from one of those commands, reboot into android OS and put the recovery on the root of your sdcard.

4.Boot into bootloader while plugged into the computer and run the following command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Then the problem is fixed! I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but thats the fix.

Take from this thread on XDA: HTC Sensation General FAQ's. New to this device? Read here! UPDATED 8/3/11 - xda-developers

FloridaFlorida727

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Yes I have tried this and keep gettting an error on the command center saying "adb reboot is not a recognized internal or external command"
Am I suppose to be running this from the command center on my computer like when you go to start and search and type in command?
Also is the recovery.img icon suppose to just be white and not open?

devgru82

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Yes I have tried this and keep gettting an error on the command center saying "adb reboot is not a recognized internal or external command"
Am I suppose to be running this from the command center on my computer like when you go to start and search and type in command?
Also is the recovery.img icon suppose to just be white and not open?

You need to download this: Download HTCEvo4G/rooting/rootevo4ggingerbread.zip at DownloadAndroidROM.com I know its not for our phone, but it allows you to use ADB. Once it is downloaded, extract it and go to the folder in which is was extracted to. Hold SHIFT and right click in the folder and select "Open Command Window here" then you should be able to use the guide.

Yes the recovery.img icon is white. Thats normal

buzz2020

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone found a soultion to this problem. I have the same problem.

I rooted my HTC to revolution_hd ice cream sandwich and the phone seem to be working fine. then it started to power off randomly but would restart.

Now its power off and will not restart and it is not charging either. No LED

Things I have tried -

New Battery - No difference
Jump starting
ADB Reboot - get the "No device found" error message. :-\

Any suggestions would be great

rikuno

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
My galaxy S wont trun on it keeps doing that triple vibrate like if its trying to force close something and when it gets on all i see is a black screen and it keeps triple vibrateing HELP

ehalanis

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello. my HTC Sensation 4G has the MIUI but I tried to install the original HTC Sensation, and know when the phone turn show the MIUI.US screen and does not continue ... I want to reinstal the original software, what I have to do ?:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca