Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    stock

Default Bricked Sensation... is it detectable?

hi,

short story: i successfully rooted my sensation last saturday night. i successfully installed android revolution hd 2.3.4 (the xe rom). worked flawlessy for 2 days, then random power off. two more random offs the next day then phone becomes completely and utterly useless. won't turn on, won't go into fastboot, won't respond to micro usb connection (yeah, fresh battery too, tried many ways to prompt boot, no luck). i am still under my warranty, so if i send it off can the techs tell whether or not it's been tampered with.. if it's just basically an empty shell?

They can probably tell but the can't prove it seeing as you can't even get in.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Bricked Sensation... is it detectable?

If it won't turn, there's no way the tecns can tell if it's been messed with. I bricked my sensation once, just like yours, wouldn't turn or nothing. I took to a t-mobile store- still under warranty as well, they entered it it their system and I received another Sensation in the mail about 2-3 days later.

hi folks i own htc sense ics almost a year ago can you tell me the best link how to root my device..dsparetly need it...thnx

Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    ROM
    Insert Coin 5.5

Doubt that since its only been out for 6 months. So you couldnt have had ICS for over a year. You may have your Sensation for over a year but not ICS. http://forums.androidcentral.com/sen...ng-roms-hacks/try this link for rooting help. Or http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1110