Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By kcarter3#AC
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ICS for T-Mobile coming soon !!!

T-Mobile Says HTC Sensation 4G Ice Cream Sandwich Update Is Ready, “Available Very Soon”

Yeah, how soon is soon with them!!!!!!

Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS/Cyanogenmod

Default Re: ICS for T-Mobile coming soon !!!

then in 2 days they tell us it isnt ready, thanks for the heads up brother, but i think some folks are done with waiting for them

i hope soon mean in the next few days and not in june. Lets see what happens cuz tmobile never really said anything yet.

Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    ROM
    Insert Coin 5.5

I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt that it will be ready way before June. Since they're already quite a bit out of the time frame they originally set. They should moving overtime to get this update out. I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the next couple days. Yes, I'm wishing and hoping for all of you that do not have it. Especially those with device issues that haven't been addressed and are not rooted.

Well here we go again, still no update or word about when to expect it for an update that passed testing. Tmobile is loving this!!!!

One thing is for certain at this point. No more finger pointing at HTC, any further delays in the rollout of ICS for the Sensation in the US lies solely with T-Mobile USA.

Quote Originally Posted by rileygregory1 View Post
    T-Mobile Says HTC Sensation 4G Ice Cream Sandwich Update Is Ready, “Available Very Soon”
    LINK?

Posted last week Wednesday Support: Software update: HTC Sensation 4G

ROM
    gingerbread/ICS

watch it still be june or 2 days before....
    HeyBob and cristrip like this.

It's been six days since the may 2 announcement. Here comes the silence from Tmobile. This is nothing but a joke!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rileygregory1 View Post
    **RING***RING*** RING***
    picks up the phone...
    - "it's been 7 days..."

LOL...sorry man.. i don't see this coming until june.

Yup, T-Mobile has either proved themselves to utterly incompetent or being a bunch of liars with this. When you post something is going to be available "very soon" to a forum expecting a software update I don't think it's unreasonable that customers expect that update to be coming within a few days. Clearly "very soon" to T-Mobile means weeks, possibly months.

Yeah, like I said very soon in Tmobile terms means 1 to 2 months. That's the sad truth!!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Android Central Forums

Do you think if I tell them I'll pay my bill "very soon" and don't pay them for 2 months T-Mobile will be satisfied
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,982 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greatgoogly View Post
    Do you think if I tell them I'll pay my bill "very soon" and don't pay them for 2 months T-Mobile will be satisfied
    I doubt it, but it'd be funny to try.

Support: Software update: HTC Sensation 4G

UPDATES ROLLING OUT MAY 16

SUCH A NICE GUY
    Thanked by:

What does the note about the hot spog mean... does this mean my sensation 4g will not have hot spot generating any more after i update.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums