Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default T-Mobile HTC Sensation ICS Update Problems Help PLZ

Hello I need help, I download the ICS Update, when is complete, it ask me if I want to install it, so y accept, then the phone turn off, and reset, then appear the white HTC screen and then a install bar, but immediately appear a Black Screen With a Danger Logo and an Android Next To it.... What is The Problem? What Can I Do??

Angry Re: T-Mobile HTC Sensation ICS Update Problems Help PLZ

Same thing here

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: T-Mobile HTC Sensation ICS Update Problems Help PLZ

Ask your question here, you'll get a lot of help.

HTC Sensation - xda-developers

Im have that problem too

Global Posts
    240 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS/Cyanogenmod

The Symbol with the little android means that you either rooted the phone or just installed a custom recovery.... , the update wont recognize and install the update if little things like that just don't match the Stock settings

I too have the same issue! I called htc and they first told me to 'reset to stock' my phone, then do the update at that time. I did that but still got the same thing each time (just like the first comment above). Then I called htc back and then they said the only way to get past this was to install a special sync software (only available for Windows not Macs) and then 'try' to install a different custom rom that was ment for a different device, because they said they did not have access to the Sensation Rom. WOW, HTC's customer support is the worst ever, it's like they didn't even know where to start and they were making it up as they went. by the way, that last suggestion they mentioned about the different rom, didn't work either.

If anyone out there has found a way around this, please post the solution here, I and many others will be very grateful!

Global Posts
    240 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS/Cyanogenmod

Do you have a stock recovery? Check by holding down the volume down and the power together with the phone off

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2