Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Trouble pairing Sensation with Bluetooth using FoxFi

I'm trying to pair my windows 7 laptop with my sensation using FoxFi after the ICS update. I keep getting a driver error on my laptop after the pairing process. Where can I find the drivers to fix this issue? Windows can't find the drivers needed. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Default Re: Trouble pairing Sensation with Bluetooth using FoxFi

I am getting the same error with my vista laptop. Bluetooth does not seem to be working. The wifi tether was not working for me at first either, but now I have it working. If your wifi tether is not working, try this:
    Enable the wifi tether in FoxFi
    Go into the settings on your phone and enable the wifi tether app(you should get an error code)
    Disable the phone's tether app
    Re-enable the FoxFi wifi tether

Quote Originally Posted by Dan1459 View Post
    I am getting the same error with my vista laptop. Bluetooth does not seem to be working. The wifi tether was not working for me at first either, but now I have it working. If your wifi tether is not working, try this:
    Enable the wifi tether in FoxFi
    Go into the settings on your phone and enable the wifi tether app(you should get an error code)
    Disable the phone's tether app
    Re-enable the FoxFi wifi tether
    Dan or anyone who can help, Ive got a new windows 7 64 bit laptop and a HTC Sensation (not xl). Do you know what I need step by step? Do in need any programs on my laptop? Do I need to update my sensation to any software?.
    Im trying to make foxfi work.

Global Posts
    358 Global Posts

I have no issues on my One X. GF's Sensation can only use bluetooth sadly. So far ICS has NOT been great on her phone giving her many an error and disallowing the tethering. It's so bad considering just getting her into a One S