Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By danish1978
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

Default Any love for ICS on Sensation?

So just curious, anyone really like the update to ICS? So far I've read pretty mixed reviews and am having a hard time deciding whether to take the plunge or not.
    Last edited by fccman; 05-27-2012 at 06:17 AM.

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts
    ROM
    Insert Coin 5.5

Default Re: Any love for ICS on Sensation?

Its better. Do it.

Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

So far I've seen nothing but improvement on my battery life. I do have a lot of issues with streaming videos it forecloses the internet explorer I don't like how they have the quick access for the wifi

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Android Central Forums

I just updated today and am happy with the update so far. The "incognito" browser feature is pretty cool. I played with the multiple apps within one app square and am not sure Im going to use that option (yet). Im sure some will love it. I dont really need more room on my numerous screens to do this, but it is an easy to use feature, mabey it will grow on me.....I do like the new quik settings update in the notifications drop down screen personally. There are many really cool features in the music player that I like as well. I like the all changes, seems to smooth things out and honestly reawoke my interest in my year old Sensation.....If your a creature of habit that doesnt like changes, or a slight learning curve to some new features, then dont update. If your the opposite & look forward to new features then jump on it. Im glad I did it.....

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

I like ICS but all the sudden after updating Pandora and Slacker will not work.

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

fixed that, and noticed that we now have the option to get rid of empty home screens in the sense launcher! hooray!
    coronaboy10 likes this.

Global Posts
    357 Global Posts

My GF has has many issues on hers since the update and on top of that they got rid of tethering. She may just go to a One S soon.

I had this phone for a few months and it came w/ ICS and for me it sucked! The battery life was/is still horrible, it would turn off and re-boot itself whenever it wanted to and just never seemed to work right. That has been the most expensive phone I have bought in a long time and the worst working phone. I sold it last week for $100.

Actually it was the Sensation XL, but it still sucked