Mobile Network Not Turning On

Makelika

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I have had my T Mobile HTC Sensation for quite sometime now and I have yet to have a day where I don't have one problem with it. The problem has increased, the screen freezing after I unlock it, a call coming through (I hear the ringtone going off) but the screen stays black, when I'm using the phone it will say HTC not responding (wait) or (shut down) and now the latest problem that has come to light is that the Mobile Network under Quick Settings won't (check) on. My phone has no signal during this time and I've tried everything to get it to come back on. There doesn't seem to be a fix for this, I try restarting my phone in various ways and still the Mobile Network won't be check marked green. When I try to click it on, nothing happens, however if I clock for the Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth and GPS, those will all respond and either turn on or off, just the Mobile Network will not respond:confused:, once it does decide to turn back on, it's by luck/chance and I won't know when it's going to go off again because it does it out of the blue. If anyone has any insight at all please let me know. I'm desperate for answers :'( and I've been struggling with this T Mobile HTC Sensation from the very first day I would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks for your time.:)