- 1 Posts
Factory Reset Override?
I have an unrooted HTC Sensation 4G, and I suspect someone has put a spyware program on my phone. I have performed multiple resets, but phone is still saving data and applying it to the system even before I input any personal info at setup. What could be causing this and how do I remove it?
- 09-22-2012, 05:56 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Factory Reset Override?
back up what you want to keep off sd card. format card on computer to dos 32. (default setting) then call customer service for forced factory reset if software does not work this next time. if you have another sim card i would use it and see what happens. just a guess. hope it helps
- By baycruisers in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2010, 12:33 PM
- By gmichie in forum HTC HeroReplies: 29Last Post: 02-06-2010, 05:32 PM
- By aLackey9 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2010, 05:04 PM
- By debello in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2009, 05:07 PM
- By thequestionking33 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2009, 08:03 AM