- 1 Posts
software issue or my phone is done?
My HTC Sensation 4g shut off (bad or low battery?) during install the phone update,
it shut off when the installation status bar reached full green, can't turn on anymore,
no light what so ever. my battery kinda bad, i should install the update while plug in
the outlet, dont know the bad battery cause this or the software. I put in a new battery,
but no luck, still can't turn on or charge
I've tried the factory reset (hold the volume down), it didn't work,
and the PC wont recognize the phone. the phone is out of warranty
any help is very appreciated, thank you!
- 12-23-2012, 04:35 PM #2
- 27 Posts
Re: software issue or my phone is done?
Exactly what happened to mine. I called customer service at Tmobile. We did the hard reset like you mentioned with the volume key. Mine would come back on but would shutoff really quick. They told me to install 4.0. But, when this problem started, I lost my wifi..I couldn't get 4.0 to download without wifi. So, Tmobile was good enough to replace my phone. It was a year and a half old. I just got my new sensation and I love the 4.0. Only problem I'm having is the google maps navigation.
- By AlexWilde23 in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 10-19-2010, 12:28 AM
- By AlexWilde23 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2010, 08:28 PM
- By Zorro1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2010, 08:01 PM
- By dj2big in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:56 AM
- By laraiza in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2010, 12:41 AM