Phone died and won't turn back on? *Please Help*

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
My Sensation had 10% battery left and I didn't feel like charging it so I just left it and went to bed. When I woke it I plugged it in and it didn't charge. No LED or screen. I even tried changing the battery (I have 3 of Sensations) and still nothing. I can't enter bootloader or anything. It's been days now on charge! .-.
Things I tried:
-Changing battery
-vol- power/vol + power/etc
-Using a different charger
-Checking/cleaning pins

It hasn't ever been dropped, or water damaged. Any help? :'(

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My Sensation had 10% battery left and I didn't feel like charging it so I just left it and went to bed. When I woke it I plugged it in and it didn't charge. No LED or screen. I even tried changing the battery (I have 3 of Sensations) and still nothing. I can't enter bootloader or anything. It's been days now on charge! .-.
Things I tried:
-Changing battery
-vol- power/vol + power/etc
-Using a different charger
-Checking/cleaning pins

It hasn't ever been dropped, or water damaged. Any help? :'(
Welcome to the forums, although under not so wonderful circumstances.
That is really weird. If the battery was just shot, then using a different one should have turned it on. I will be honest, I am not exactly sure.

Sammybear95

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
That seriously just happened to me. My phone's charging port stopped working so I started using another phone's battery( sensation) and just switched the batteries back and forth, since I can't get a new one until December. And today it died so I went and changed them but there was little to no battery life and it had been on charge all night before. When I switched them it wouldn't turn on on the charger and the LED light won't even come on. Idk what to do. Now I have two dead phones!:'(

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Idk if it helps at all, but this would sometimes happen to me on my HTC One V. Changing chargers will cause it to charge, plugging into outlet instead of USB, and even letting the phone sit for about 10 hours before plugging it up. It will then charge again.

This also happens with my HTC One S.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC