Overall, I am liking the new name, but I thought that "Pyramid" was more unique sounding. Perhaps it stood out more from every other phone name? What do you think about the new Sensation name vs HTC Pyramid? Better? Worse? Just curious.

04-12-2011 11:39 AM
    Pyramid is mostly likely the codename. All these devices have codenames.
    04-12-2011 12:03 PM
    The phone looks great those a Verizon LTE verizon would be better, however still going t be a great phone. I own HTC Thunderbolt the dual-core process really doesn't make me envious at all. Those the new htc sense looks processing with gingerbread looks nice. Well will be able to have sense with our Thunderbolt soon enough those it does make want to wait and see rather than switching to CM7 when it comes out. I like HTC Sense I just don't like how it adds to all already demanding battery drainer the Thunderbolt. I can wait for couple month before making my decision.
    04-12-2011 01:51 PM
    For some reason sensation just makes me want it more.
    04-12-2011 02:50 PM

Did anyone notice something fishy about the "Unibody" thingy?
    THE "ENTIRE" BACK POPS OUT (including the Aluminium part) when removing the battery/SD Card/SIM Card
    04-13-2011 12:50 AM

Did anyone notice something fishy about the "Unibody" thingy?
    THE "ENTIRE" BACK POPS OUT (including the Aluminium part) when removing the battery/SD Card/SIM Card
    In one of the videos it mentions that this is where the antennae is located? Does that even make sense?
    04-13-2011 09:38 AM
    The Thundebolt is that way,the antenna is built into the battery door and connected by metal contacts. Maybe that's why HTC calls it "unibody"? Because the battery door is part of the hardware. Actually it's much better than I originally thought HTC designed it. Now we can get a large OEM extended battery with smoother designed battery door/back plate.
    04-13-2011 10:06 AM
    The Thundebolt is that way,the antenna is built into the battery door and connected by metal contacts. Maybe that's why HTC calls it "unibody"? Because the battery door is part of the hardware. Actually it's much better than I originally thought HTC designed it. Now we can get a large OEM extended battery with smoother designed battery door/back plate.
    If true will there be the potential that our hand/palms will partially block the antennae and cause our number of bars to drop?

04-17-2011 03:23 PM
    If true will there be the potential that our hand/palms will partially block the antennae and cause our number of bars to drop?
    Never had or read of that happening on the Bolt.
    04-17-2011 06:01 PM
    one of the hands-on actually commented that the current design should prevent that. Don't know if that's true but here's hoping.
    04-25-2011 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD