View Poll Results: Do you think the HTC Sensation will come to Verizon Wireless?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 12.82%
  • No

68 87.18%
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Where's the juice again?

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Verizon?

This looks like a interesting phone. Do you think think the HTC Sensation come to Verizon?
    Feel free to private message me at any time! I enjoy getting private messages.

ROM
    Stock

Doubtfully since TMobile already has it

Seems like the Sensation is meant for GSM carriers.The Thunderbolt and EVO lines are meant to cover the CDMA market.

ROM
    Depends on my mood ^^

Sadly, no.

Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    ROM
    Buglessbeast/Stock

Will we see the HTC Sensation hit Verizon? No.

Will we see something like the HTC Sensation? Sure. Most likely not till late Fall though. I love my Thunderbolt, but really wish Verizon and HTC were more aggressive in terms of hardware with it.
    So many phones, so little time.

I'm sure Verizon will get some sort of variant of this phone...just a matter of when. Being a pessimist, we probably won't see it till March next year....like the Thunderbolt.
    Smarty Pants

ROM
    Stock

No. It is GSM, could they make one yes, by the time VZW sees a variant is lie Mooem said next year, with second Gen dual core CPU and enough time for VZW to add crapware.
    Im T rop per and I approve this message
    Thanks for watching = T

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cyanogenmod 7.2

TB may get the upgrade to sense 3.0 thats it!

So sad, verizon use to get all the top of the line phones. now all they care about is iphones.

Goodbye verizon!!

Verizon has a number of good-looking Android phones in the pipeline. I remember not that long ago T-Mobile was getting nothing but second-tier Android devices which was a shame.Glad to see T-Mobile pushing to get high-end devices like the G2x and the Sensation in their lineup.

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

HTC Sensation = HTC EVO 3D

its the same phone minus the "3D" and sprint has its hands on the evo but I don't know if its an exclusive deal or not

No, but I'm sure something better will come along from HTC by this time next year on Verizon. At the rate these phones are being developed, can't really expect otherwise.

My next upgrade is in November 2012 so I will look forward to whatever is out then.

Global Posts
    287 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Treknologist View Post
    No, but I'm sure something better will come along from HTC by this time next year on Verizon. At the rate these phones are being developed, can't really expect otherwise.

My next upgrade is in November 2012 so I will look forward to whatever is out then.
    Meh, probally not. The EVO was on Sprint for what 8 months before we got the TB which ,dont get me wrong, is a better version of the EVO, but its still basicallt justa refreshed EVO. dual core Sensation and EVO 3D for TM and Sprint soon and we just got a single core phone. were probally a yeah behind. HTC will release a dual core phone in V$, but by that time the quads will be out probally.

Is there any chance Verizon will see the updated Sensation with NFC? Or is Verizon looking at something totally different for a dual-core HTC phone?

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPhoenix79 View Post
    Is there any chance Verizon will see the updated Sensation with NFC? Or is Verizon looking at something totally different for a dual-core HTC phone?
    Verizon is pretty much gonna choose the latter. The Sensation is a GSM device.
    INK
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trees247 View Post
    TB may get the upgrade to sense 3.0 thats it!
    Word is HTC confirmed they will not retrofit Sense 3.0 for the older devices. (Older meaning older than Sensation of course.)