1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,706 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Crazy screen design

Anyone else notice the odd-ball concave screen design? The touch surface is flat, but it then curves up the sides to the edges. HTC says it gives the screen more strength in falls, but I'd be interested to know what its like actually using it. (I'm one of those weird people that likes to be able to run their finger all the way to the edge smoothly when using it)

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

If I remember right, it should also improve grip on the phone

It seems like it would feel like how phones feel inside an Otterbox case, with a giant rim around the edges of the screen. I'm not sure I like the sound of it, but I'm looking forward to trying it out.

It designed so that when you rest the phone face down it keeps the face of the phone off the surface to further protect it.

Looks like it is only raised past the extent of the screen so shouldnt be too bad

Hands on impressions said it felt nice and natural. It's not quite like the otterbox case as it's curved naturally and not an abrupt rim which doesn't let you touch the edges of the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrism1548 View Post
    It designed so that when you rest the phone face down it keeps the face of the phone off the surface to further protect it.
    Who puts their phone face down?