1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    AOKP

Default Verizon?

Will this be coming to verizon or at least something "like" it sprints getting the evo 3D whats gonna be up Big reds sleeve?
    nothing nothing nothing

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cyanogen

this is NOT happening.

These threads are getting really old. PEOPLE GET OVER IT!!! THIS IS A TMOBILE PHONE AND ONLY A TMOBILE PHONE.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by MattMJB0188 View Post
    These threads are getting really old. PEOPLE GET OVER IT!!! THIS IS A TMOBILE PHONE AND ONLY A TMOBILE PHONE.
    Not asking if this exact phone will come to Verizon. Like I said I'm asking if Verizon will have an answer to this and the evo 3d since what we already know what's coming out for them doesn't really match up with those two HTC phones....calm down bro and release the caps lock

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    nothing nothing nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Jaredshoes View Post
    Not asking if this exact phone will come to Verizon. Like I said I'm asking if Verizon will have an answer to this and the evo 3d since what we already know what's coming out for them doesn't really match up with those two HTC phones....calm down bro and release the caps lock

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    My apologies, didn't meant to bite your head off. I would assume they will eventually have something way better, but not for a while since they just got the T-bolt.

This phone is not coming to Verizon, AT&T or Sprint. The first 3-4 topics I see is "is this phone coming to so and so service?" rather than topics about the phone itself.

Verizon's Answer to this phone = Bionic / Incredible S (Incredible 2) [or LG Revolution, Droid Charge]
    Sprint = EVO 3D
    AT&T = Inspire 4G / Atrix 4G

Quote Originally Posted by sahil View Post
    This phone is not coming to Verizon, AT&T or Sprint. The first 3-4 topics I see is "is this phone coming to so and so service?" rather than topics about the phone itself.

Verizon's Answer to this phone = Bionic / Incredible S (Incredible 2) [or LG Revolution, Droid Charge]
    Sprint = EVO 3D
    AT&T = Inspire 4G / Atrix 4G
    Exactly!!! It's like finally a good phone comes to T-Mobile and every one on other carriers has to have it, even though they already have awesome phones.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Exactly!!! It's like finally a good phone comes to T-Mobile and every one on other carriers has to have it, even though they already have awesome phones.
    I get what your saying , but t-mobile isnt the one with the short end of the stick with android phones , i think that title goes to att.

if you think about it , t-mobile got the nexus one , the nexus s, my touch 4g, g1, and g2, the vibrant one and two, a bunch of lg and samsung phones thats coming out . and now this beast of a phone .
    The Ever-Living

Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

Tmo actually gets really cool phones. It's their service that gets knocked in some parts.

As for the op, i would imagine that verizon will get a dual-core htc phone maybe around christmas or shortly afterwards.

This post begs the question: does anyone know if the Sensation will be coming to Verizon?
    The Ever-Living

Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

Quote Originally Posted by Air Force One View Post
    This post begs the question: does anyone know if the Sensation will be coming to Verizon?
    It doesn't look like it.

What exactly isn't clear? The Sensation is a GSM phone not a CDMA phone. You people need to stop with these Verizon/AT&T posts. Verizon will have its dual core HTC phone later this year.

What exactly isn't clear? The Sensation is a GSM phone not a CDMA phone. You people need to stop with these Verizon/AT&T posts. Verizon will have its dual core HTC phone later this year.
    Are you saying the Sensation is a GSM phone, and won't work on Verizon's CDMA network??

Are you saying the Sensation is a GSM phone, and won't work on Verizon's CDMA network??
    Yes, it can't even be hacked to run on Verizon. Verizon has the TB and will have the Moto Bionic soon. T-Mobile deserves this phone.

Yes, it can't even be hacked to run on Verizon. Verizon has the TB and will have the Moto Bionic soon. T-Mobile deserves this phone.
    I'm starting to get the feeling that the Sensation will not run on Verizon's CDMA network. Can you confirm this?

I'm starting to get the feeling that the Sensation will not run on Verizon's CDMA network. Can you confirm this?
    Ok you can go Troll somewhere else.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

The Sensation will not work on Verizon and is not planned on coming to Verizon enough said.