Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Default Couple of Pics from a Japan Trip

Just got back from Japan yesterday and thought I would share a couple of pics... I love the camera on this thing..

Walkamo

Quote Originally Posted by THE HTC SENSATION View Post
    Hey Guys post your Sensation pictures here. Let us see how beutiful the pictures taken on this beast are. Remember keep it legal and pg-13.

Thanks.
    Here's one of mine!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post pictures taken with your Sensation.-imag0024.jpg  

ROM

dirtbike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post pictures taken with your Sensation.-sensation-024.jpg  

The phone definitely takes excellent outdoor shots. I'm working on getting some good indoor shots. Very impressed so far!!!! Let's get more awesome pics with our Sensations!!!!

Default Re: Post pictures taken with your Sensation.

here one of the metro dome in MN with the roof caved in thats with full zoom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post pictures taken with your Sensation.-imag0002.jpg  

i thought there was an article about this phone having a sweep panoramic shooting mode (like my vibrant), was i just wanting that feature so badly that i created that article in my mind?

Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    ROM
    T-mo stock ROM(JLB 4.1.1)

Macro test in low light conditions.

Subject, my iPod Nano.

The image is unedited and after playing in the settings for a bit, this actually came out rather well. The Sensation really does have a great camera, but I've seen better from HTC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post pictures taken with your Sensation.-ipod-nano.jpg  

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.1.2 Stock Rooted

The camera takes good pictures outdoors, but indoors I am NOT impressed. My Nexus One took far better indoor shots. The lack of shutter delay is very nice but the indoor images are subpar IMO.

I took this picture in a pitch black room. I mean it was super midnight dark and this photo came out awesome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post pictures taken with your Sensation.-imag0059.jpg  

I think its necessary for me to post this as a new Sensation owner! It was early in the morning, and we have blackout shades to block the sun, but a sliver of light came through... ANd the clock just looked beautiful!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post pictures taken with your Sensation.-clock.jpg  

shapeofstates those shots are wonderful, but in three of them i see darken corners. is there a reason for that? (maybe a phone case made that appear) or is it the camera itself? Thanks in advance. I am buying the phone tomorrow from someone. I can't wait to use a dual core phone (old phone was the Samsung vibrant)

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidJon View Post
    shapeofstates those shots are wonderful, but in three of them i see darken corners. is there a reason for that? (maybe a phone case made that appear) or is it the camera itself? Thanks in advance. I am buying the phone tomorrow from someone. I can't wait to use a dual core phone (old phone was the Samsung vibrant)
    Thank you. The reason for the dark corners is because of a pre-shot effect called vignette. That was at the slider's highest setting. The lowest setting has darker colors and larger dark areas in the corners. So much so that the photo looks to be taken through a circle if that makes sense, haha.

Great pics everyone. I will post some later.
    *edit* nevermind found my answer! :-)

Post pictures taken with your Sensation.-uploadfromtaptalk1314397448873.jpg
    Post pictures taken with your Sensation.-uploadfromtaptalk1314397476467.jpg
    Post pictures taken with your Sensation.-uploadfromtaptalk1314397525646.jpg
    Post pictures taken with your Sensation.-uploadfromtaptalk1314397554671.jpg
    Post pictures taken with your Sensation.-uploadfromtaptalk1314397589310.jpgPost pictures taken with your Sensation.-uploadfromtaptalk1314397629233.jpg
    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G

To sychodrama,good pics.

Global Posts
    464 Global Posts
    ROM
    Insert Coin 5.5

Auggie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post pictures taken with your Sensation.-newauggie.jpg  

Global Posts
    464 Global Posts
    ROM
    Insert Coin 5.5

My babyboy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post pictures taken with your Sensation.-prettyboy.jpg  
    Last edited by corona10; 05-19-2012 at 10:35 AM.

Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

My boy... Felony
    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post pictures taken with your Sensation.-uploadfromtaptalk1339293015141.jpg  

Taken by my sensation
    Rom: JellyBam 4.1.0
    Kernel: 3.0.61-sultan-kernel-r17-linaro-jelly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post pictures taken with your Sensation.-pano_20130207_064323.jpg   Post pictures taken with your Sensation.-imag0091.jpg   Post pictures taken with your Sensation.-img_20130204_174627.jpg  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12