What's worse: Sensation device or the network it's on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I heard that the battery life is horrible on the Sensation. Is it just a **** device or is it the terrible network causing a good device to be such a flop.

Ink?

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
The T-Mobile network runs pretty well here in my city. Though I know thats not true for everyone. My city is a 4g T-Mobile city, my cousin has MYtouch4g And the network runs smoothly and wonderfully. Though I do live in spot that is supposed to be the strongest for T-Mobile in the city.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile has the worst coverage, smallest area, fake 4G. Why go with a network that is almost bankrupt. The Sensations may have been good if it was on a major Carrie. As it is now, it's the laggest piece of **** device released.

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile isn't going bankrupt. The last I heard the were only selling their American telekom services. And from what all the reviewers have said this is a great phone and is deifintely a phone to pickup if you want an upgrade. The Sensation has been praised by Android Central, Though the Samsung Galaxy is is deifintely first place. The sensation isn't a slouch by any means.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The Sensation is so laggy, how can you guys stand it? Battery lasts 5 hours max, and the build quality feels like cheap plastic.

Maybe when ATT buys T-Mobile they will offer better devices. Pure junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20