Internet Lag

Tacjim

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I've had the HTC Sensation for about two days now and I'm noticing a lag when I start the browser. When I type in web address, the green bar goes to about the "http:" stops and it takes about 30 seconds before it'll continue across the screen and load the website. The device works perfect in wifi, with no lag and all websites load instantaneously, I do have full 4g bars, and I'm in a good TMO area? Besides this issue I really like the build quality of the device. IMHO (just mine) coming from the Nexus One, it's the only other phone on the market with this build quality. This is my first time here, but this is my third andriod.

Mytouch 3G
Nexus One
HTC Sensation

Crackb3rry420

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I really don't like the sound of that,hopefully more ppl will voice their opinions on this cause I want this phone so bad but I hate when things lag.I will mostly use the browser with wifi but that really does suck that it takes almost 30 seconds to load when not connected to wifi

Tacjim

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I did a battery pull, reseated the SIM card, it appears to have fixed the lag. LOL, I remember back in the day when I had a Blackberry I had a program that would reboot my handset every night because of memory leaks. In the morning the BB would be like new. I just hope this was a small glitch (which I think it was) I put my Nexus One on Craigslist for $200 last night and I got 12 emails...I'm supposed to meet a buyer this afternoon. I made a few bucks on the upgrade, not to shabby! Everyone have a great weekend, should this problem return I'll let you know.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I've had the HTC Sensation for about two days now and I'm noticing a lag when I start the browser. When I type in web address, the green bar goes to about the "http:" stops and it takes about 30 seconds before it'll continue across the screen and load the website. The device works perfect in wifi, with no lag and all websites load instantaneously, I do have full 4g bars, and I'm in a good TMO area? Besides this issue I really like the build quality of the device. IMHO (just mine) coming from the Nexus One, it's the only other phone on the market with this build quality. This is my first time here, but this is my third andriod.

Mytouch 3G
Nexus One
HTC Sensation

Sounds like a network issue, not a device issue.

thefatneck

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Try this, call Tmobile and see if you have a 3/4 G sim card in there. I had a 2G and when I swaped it out for a new one it words much better. Good luck!