1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default screen protectors / otterbox

I don't see the otterbox avaliable yet. Anyone know if there is another QUALITY screen/ phone protector avaliable now?
    Last edited by thefatneck; 06-13-2011 at 09:36 AM. Reason: cant spell
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Well I found a hard shell Body Glove at the Tmobile store. It fits real nice and should work well. I also ordered a Ghost Arumor set up fot it. They have a Kiosk at the mall here. It will be here next week.

Quote Originally Posted by thefatneck View Post
    Well I found a hard shell Body Glove at the Tmobile store. It fits real nice and should work well. I also ordered a Ghost Arumor set up fot it. They have a Kiosk at the mall here. It will be here next week.
    I just picked up my phone from Ghost Armor, I didn't realise they were local to me. They used my phone as the prototype, so no charge....win win.

Quote Originally Posted by thefatneck View Post

tmobile has 2 body gloves,I bought the one with the textured back and it left a permanent impression around the camera and speaker holes

Quote Originally Posted by Macklesdaddy View Post
    tmobile has 2 body gloves,I bought the one with the textured back and it left a permanent impression around the camera and speaker holes
    Man that sucks! I was debating on that case or the Case Mate tough case...guess I'll go with CM.