Post your 1080p video links :D

FocusFreak

Banned
May 8, 2011
Visit site
Youtube HD sucks. Load it up on Vimeo if you want to really show it off. I cant even watch it on Youtube set to 1080, taking forever to load even a few seconds.

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Much better. The thing I really hate about the Sensation and my old Evo is the rolling shutter. I shot video today and any slight movement of the phone makes buildings appear to wobble and it just looks awful.

Yeah but OTA updates can address FPS so hopefully HTC is working on a huge first update.

FocusFreak

Banned
May 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but OTA updates can address FPS so hopefully HTC is working on a huge first update.

Rolling shutter has nothing to do with FPS or anything an OTA update can fix. Its hardware related. To be fair, the iPhone 4 is the only phone I have ever seen shoot near perfect video for a mobile device. Most every phone camera has this issue, just worse on the HTC phones.

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Rolling shutter has nothing to do with FPS or anything an OTA update can fix. Its hardware related. To be fair, the iPhone 4 is the only phone I have ever seen shoot near perfect video for a mobile device. Most every phone camera has this issue, just worse on the HTC phones.

I have been sent from the future to annihilate the biggest Evo 3D troll on the planet! ZZZZAAAAPPP your Dead!:mad:

xgunther

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site

Incorrect. It is hardware related. Just like with most HTC devices, things will appear wobbly when moving the camera, while shooting in HD.

Tis why I miss my Fascinate's camera. Pretty damn smooth for a smartphone camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781