Horizontal Lines on Display

aweedman

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else seeing the issue on their Sensation where horizontal lines are occurring across the display? I've had it happen two or three times but a restart fixes it. I'm trying to determine if it's a hardware issue where I should get the phone replaced or software. It's also discussed on this thread:

Distorted graphics - T-Mobile Community

Crackb3rry420

May 29, 2011
Visit site
i had 3 horizontal lines running through my facebook widget within the first 48 hours of my purchase. i had DL a few apps, uninstalled a few,checked out a bunch of pre installed apps and i never rebooted,turned off the phone or anything.i temporarily lost sound and i had the lines through my FB widget,a reboot fixed it i wanted to exchange it for a new 1 but the tmobile rep said it doesnt pay.i also was very worried aboutt his and i still have 7 days for an exchange i was extremely disappointed that this happened within 48 hours from buying the phone

DCount

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I noticed the same problem on mine, i'm surprised this is not a huge issue, because it should be. I'm on my third Sensation. First on had the widget problem, 2nd had backlight bleeding and now the 3rd also has the widget problem..This is a serious issue with all 3rd party widgets. I saw somewhere on XDA developers that it might be an issue with how the qHD screen renders or refreshes. So hopefully a software fix will be fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2