2 numbers, 1 phone

seanwilliams78

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I hope that title made people think of a certain internet meme. LOL!

Anyway...back when I was on a Failberry, I had inquired as to whether there was a way to use my ONE phone to handle 2 lines or 2 numbers.

Reason being, I conduct a lot of business online (Craigslist, eBay, etc) and I don't like to use my personal phone number when placing those ads...but I also don't want to have to carry around 2 cell phones everywhere I go.

Technology has changed a bit, so I thought I'd re-ask the same question - is there a way to use my one phone, but have it handle 2 numbers/lines/SIMs simultaneously?

I had seem Dual-SIM cards on eBay and Amazon but I'm not sure if there are software-based solutions now or not. I also have no idea how I would go about programming a Dual-SIM card.

Ideally, I'd like to keep my current regular number and then add a second line (or even a pre-paid SIM) to use on my same phone.

Is this possible? Seems far simpler a task than half the things our phones can do these days, but for some reason I don't hear anyone asking about it. Any advice appreciated. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1