Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Two questions: lock screen icons and 2nd quick launch screen

Questions:

1) Can I rearrange the icons on the lock screen? I realize I can't add any more than the default 4 but can I arrange them in a different order?

2) Can I add a second applications quick launch screen. I've ran out of room to add apps on the home page and the clock widget takes up two icon slots. I'd like a second page to access less-commonly used apps without having to go to the app drawer and scroll through pages and pages of stuff.
    ...plus I find that I will most likely NEVER use the movie trailer viewer. In fact it would be nice to be able to customize that cube to add whatever features you wanted.

So this adds a third question;

2.5) can I modify what apps are pinned to the cube? Now that I think about it, the calendar is hardly used (can go in manually to find that), same with photo viewer, and gmail since I get all my mail through k-9

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Default Re: Two questions: lock screen icons and 2nd quick launch screen

Yes to all. You can customize each screen to your liking by adding/removing widgets or shortcuts to apps.

For the widgets, hold one down and drag to the bottom right to remove it. Choose a new widget in the personalize menu. If you want an entire screen with your favorite apps, you can do that to. Just remove all the widgets and drag your apps there from the app drawer.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Two questions: lock screen icons and 2nd quick launch screen

Lol! That was easy. Thanks. I gotta remember about that remove button.

After a couple of brain transplants I'm beginning to like this phone.