Amazon silicone case bundle... Yes or No?

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Yay or Nay?

Do you really think you will use all of those colors? I would be more selective and just buy a couple single cases in colors I am interested in IMO.
$23 buys a LOT of TPU cases...

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

Do you really think you will use all of those colors? I would be more selective and just buy a couple single cases in colors I am interested in IMO.
$23 buys a LOT of TPU cases...

Yeah your probably right. Definitely wouldn't use pink or purple lol. I am looking for a really good silicone case in blue. I haven't seen any yet with cut out holes for all antennas. Link for Sensation TPU case?

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

Thanks. I love the smoke gray one. Wish they had one in blue. I am using the black case that the T-Mobile store has along with their crappy screen protector. Wondering if this TPU case would give the device better reception since it has punch outs for all the antenna holes. The T-Mobile case I am using only has one. However, my signal is fine.

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I ordered some from eBay (china) they looked the same as those so we'll see. I will update when I get them.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

I ordered some from eBay (china) they looked the same as those so we'll see. I will update when I get them.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Yeah I saw that on eBay. Figured I wouldn't order outside the US because it would probably take forever to actually receive them. I've already sent Otterbox a couple e-mails about making some cases. We'll see, fingers crossed.

Shroomster

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I thought that all the very small holes on the back (save for the noise reduction mic hole, and phone mic hole) were just rivet holes for the antennas and therefore don't need subsequent holes in the cases?

Tacjim

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site

What are your opinions on your case? How does it affect reception?

I like the case a lot. I haven't noticed any signal loss. The best thing about TPU cases, you can put your phone in your pocket without pulling out lint ball. I also like the slight ridge on front of the phone over the glass, so if you lay it face down, the glass doesn't touch the table or surface it's against. The only thing I don't like is the power button cutout. I'd rather the power button be covered by TPU material..now when I turn the phone on I have to concentrate on pushing the button..I'd rather just feel for the bump on top and press it. It looks great, it's very tuff and best of all it's cheap.

If you go to the Amazon link I left above you can see the power cutout in the images I was referring to.

FloridaPhil

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I got mine from TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA. Same price as on Amazon but free shipping.

Very impressed with them. Incredibly easy to slip on and no discernible difference in signal strength using Network Signal Info (free in market). I got both the gloss black - a fingerprint magnet but good looks and the gloss smoke. I think the smoke looks better.

My case needed very slight shaving of the material around the micro USB port opening for the cord to seat properly but it was no big deal - easily accomplished with a sharp craft blade.