Phone gets warm

sahil

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I have the Sensation for about a little over a week. I have noticed that just regular texting and messaging and browsing gets the bottom of the phone pretty warm. Is this normal?

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I have the Sensation for about a little over a week. I have noticed that just regular texting and messaging and browsing gets the bottom of the phone pretty warm. Is this normal?

I use the T-Mobile silicone case and mine does get warm. I'm assuming this is normal since there are two processors working in the phone.

zackmack7

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed my bottom heat up a little too, as well as the screen. It usually only lasts a minute or so, and it only happens when I'm flipping between games and an app like Twidroyd

anon(1071876)

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm on my third phone, because of heat. I thought it was defective phones, seems like this is normal for the Sensation at least :( Seems to me like it's a battery issue. Coming from a blackberry this suxs.
I've heard some people buying some replacement extended batteries, and not having the same heat issues?

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
I'm on my third phone, because of heat. I thought it was defective phones, seems like this is normal for the Sensation at least :( Seems to me like it's a battery issue. Coming from a blackberry this suxs.
I've heard some people buying some replacement extended batteries, and not having the same heat issues?
Not really an issue
Heat is normal on Android phones for the most part. Android phones have better CPU's than Blackberry's so they run a lot faster/hotter. Can't really compare it to a Blackberry :p

dfur1016

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
they are always going to get warm when in use. could it possibly feel warmer than it really is due to the aluminum backing???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol