Anyone leaning towards the myTouch 4G slide?

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I love my Sensation I do, but I have found myself eyeing towards the upcoming myTouch 4G slide. I have waited for the Sensation since February. I had the myTouch 4G for a while and really loved the feel to it along with the trackpad in front. I find the Espresso UI to be practically the same as Sense. The phones have identical hardware with the exception of the screen and resolution. I really would love a high a end smartphone with a keyboard. Would really love to get some feedback on this if I can. Keep the Sensation or get the myTouch 4G slide which comes out this Wednesday by the way?

JNM

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I would keep the Sensation. It is the nicer phone. However, I am likely to have to buy the slide for my girlfriend/fiance as she has passed on the Sensation for this.

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I would keep the Sensation. It is the nicer phone. However, I am likely to have to buy the slide for my girlfriend/fiance as she has passed on the Sensation for this.

Yeah. I watched some videos on it and I must say I'm not crazy about the toned down version of Sense. I'll probably stick with the Sensation. Seems to be zero hype for the Slide which doesn't seem to be good. The more I think of it I don't think I can give up this huge screen. Just thought I'd get some input on it. Thanks for your reply!

Sent from my HTC Sensation :D

Droy.cms

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I'll be interested to see how much better the camera will be than the sensation. We are waiting for the 4g slide to come out before we renew our family plan. I'm leaning toward the sensation but my wife likes the slide out keyboard.

STL 314

May 13, 2011
Visit site
No I have no need for a keyboard plus I like the 4.3" screen ever since I had the evo last year I couldn't go back to smaller screens

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
Nope. I'm loving this phone too much, and now that there's [some form of] root and an unlocked bootloader coming, I'm sticking with this bad boy. No more bloatware FTW.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
The camera is supposed to be a lot better on the slide, too. Enough that it's a big focus of the marketing.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance