Tasks built in app.
How do I get this this to sync with my Google account?
I used Tasks from play store on my Nexus which setup easy. Trying to not install similar apps if possible. The built in G2 tasks app is a non removable app and I'd like to just use it instead if possible.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-26-2013, 11:19 AM #2
Re: Tasks built in app.
Most preinstalled Tasks apps don't sync with Google. I know, it's silly.
You'll need to use that 3rd party Tasks app, or some other app like Any.Do, both of which sync with Google Tasks. Google Keep can also act as a task list, but it will sync with Google Keep on the web, not Tasks.
- 09-26-2013, 01:59 PM #4
- By david7598 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 11Last Post: 10-07-2013, 12:55 PM
- By hmfoster in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:42 PM
- By erwinlit in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 09-26-2013, 10:06 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 06:03 AM
- By wolvik in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 03:30 AM