T-Mobile LG G2: Disable screen turning on when sms/mms come to phone?
Like the title states, is it possible to disable the screen from coming on when an sms/mms is delivered? Since the notification light turns on I don't see a need for the screen to light up as well.
- 10-07-2013, 11:34 AM #2
- 11-09-2013, 05:17 PM #4
- 03-08-2014, 10:59 PM #5
- 51 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- bugless ICS/ matr1x 14.5
Re: Disable screen turning on when sms/mms come to phone?
Was this ever solved? I'm using the stock SMS app and mine does the same thing. Kind of annoying and I've searched up and down on settings and have found absolutely nothing
- 03-09-2014, 01:39 PM #6
- 03-10-2014, 02:13 AM #7
Re: T-Mobile LG G2: Disable screen turning on when sms/mms come to phone?
That stinks, my G2 arrives this week. Is there a quiet hours setting for night to disable ringer and notifications? If so does it allow for favorites to still contact you?
Sent from my XT1053 using AC Forums mobile app
- 03-25-2014, 08:14 PM #8
- By Brandon32 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 06-21-2014, 04:22 PM
- By damnLED in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 12-12-2013, 08:40 AM
- By maryjane2300 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:08 PM
- By cmiller4642 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:40 AM
- By krixhar in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:09 AM