T-Mobile LG G2: Disable screen turning on when sms/mms come to phone?
Like the title states, is it possible to disable the screen from coming on when an sms/mms is delivered? Since the notification light turns on I don't see a need for the screen to light up as well.
- 10-07-2013, 11:34 AM #2
- 11-09-2013, 05:17 PM #4
- 03-08-2014, 10:59 PM #5
- 03-09-2014, 01:39 PM #6
- 03-10-2014, 02:13 AM #7
Re: T-Mobile LG G2: Disable screen turning on when sms/mms come to phone?
That stinks, my G2 arrives this week. Is there a quiet hours setting for night to disable ringer and notifications? If so does it allow for favorites to still contact you?
Sent from my XT1053 using AC Forums mobile app
- 03-25-2014, 08:14 PM #8
- By Brandon32 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 06-21-2014, 04:22 PM
- By damnLED in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 12-12-2013, 08:40 AM
- By maryjane2300 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:08 PM
- By cmiller4642 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:40 AM
- By krixhar in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:09 AM