- 13 Posts
T-Mobile Lg G2 Smart Video/Screen isn't working
My G2 seems to not want to detect my head movement and let's the screen turn off on me even though I have the smart screen option on. the eye would show up in the top left side but the display would still turn off a second later. Whenever I'm watching a video even if it's on the actual video app of the phone it would not pause if I move my head away from my phone. Am I the only one with this problem? If not can any one help me fix this problem? Thanks, much appreciated.
- 10-10-2013, 05:01 PM #2
- 10-24-2013, 08:00 PM #4
- 10-27-2013, 02:28 PM #5
- 10-31-2013, 08:44 AM #6
- 11-01-2013, 03:15 PM #7
- 4 Posts
Re: T-Mobile Lg G2 Smart Video/Screen isn't working
Gosh, I'm not having any problem with either of these features. I don't know if they're all that useful though. The battery is so good that I can set the screen to stay on for 2 minutes without being touched and so I don't end up using the Smart Screen feature much. The Smart Video feature (which I find slightly annoying, so I turn it off) only works with the LG player, which IS a good player, but I also use MX Player or Meridian player, so don't use it much.
- By Fran Edwards in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2013, 06:40 PM
- By rycandroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 11-02-2013, 01:55 AM
- By incongruent in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2013, 05:56 PM
- By Zogundar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 10-10-2013, 03:15 PM
- By Xtremeyouth1 in forum LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 10-09-2013, 11:46 PM