Free Quick Window Case

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
So I took a look at tmobiles website without being signed in and tmobile is offering a free quick window case with the purchase of a Lg G2. However when I went to do my upgrade I didn't see that. I called tmobiles customer service and complained on how current customers don't get it. On tmobiles main site it doesn't say the free case is for new customers only. It really upsets me that as a long term customer I am not offered that free quick window case which is a $49.99 value. I should receive my phone on Monday hoping maybe I receive that free case but I doubt it. Anyone else notice this? Did anyone else get a free case when upgrading over tmobile?

chito316

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately that's only for new activations and through online. I work at T-Mobile and I've seen plenty of customers (even myself) getting the new G2 and we don't get that new window case. I really wanted the case so I got myself a 50% discount because I'm scared of braking the phone. The case is amazing btw l

Posted via Android Central App

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I bought mine online. It really does suck that long term customers aren't offered the new case. Thats fine I will just buy it off ebay its cheaper and I can buy it in pink :)

chito316

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah sorry about that =/ we are doing other things to appreciate our long term customers but none so far with cases and that's not really something we have control off, it depends on the phone company

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had not one thing from Tmobile to make me feel appreciated. All they ever want when I call in for a tech issue is try to upgrade my data plan or add some feature I don't need so I can pay more.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Android Central Forums

dbhart5

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I saw the same thing. A bunch of lip service from the agent as to why it disappears and why she didn't have the campaign to add it to my order after the fact. It's a trick just like the $0 down until you log in then the price is $150 down. Shady.

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
When I bought my G2 in a T-Mobile store, I showed them T-mobile's website where it said the free offer of the case.

They looked at it and it didn't show any other details so it even tricked them I guess if it was only for new activation.

Basically that would be a backfire on T-Mobile's half if so because I got my quickview case for free from them and I love it.

chito316

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
No. The $0 down is still on but that's only for "Well Qualified Customers". There's 3 payments. 1st would be $0 down for well qualified 2nd for L credit which should be around $150 and 3rd for others it should be $300