just got a G2
Just switched from my Lumia 920 to G2. So far I like this phone a lot. Autocorrect sucks compared to my Lumia. Is there a setting I need to turn on to make it better?
Have a few more questions.
I am looking for a good to-do list app, even a full PIM. What do you suggest?
What are some must have apps? I have downloaded the basics, facebook, instagram, outlook (very bad app). And a few others including the imore/wpcentral forum apps.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-23-2013, 12:18 AM #2
- 1,724 Posts
Re: just got a G2
The auto-correct sucking could be from the keyboard you're using. I recommend using Swype or SwiftKey for better keyboard and better prediction/correcting
- 10-23-2013, 02:28 AM #3
- 10-23-2013, 02:53 AM #4
- 159 Posts
- 10-23-2013, 08:36 AM #6
- 10-23-2013, 09:23 AM #8
- 10-23-2013, 10:30 PM #10
- 10-23-2013, 11:08 PM #11
- 11-04-2013, 12:49 PM #12
- 182 Posts
Re: just got a G2
The TMobile versions comes with a Tasks app that seems to let you enter a to-do list, though I haven't used it yet.
My list of must-have apps are:
Amazon MP3: great player and easy to browse music store
RealCalc: Useful for converting between different measuring units and number bases
Shush: useful app for turning ringer back on automatically after a meeting or after a movie
AirAttack HD: older top down shooter still looks great and fun to play
Contra Evolution: great retro gaming action with upgraded graphics
- 11-08-2013, 04:32 PM #13
- 11-29-2013, 06:42 PM #14
- By Bryan Jenkins1982 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 44Last Post: 11-21-2013, 06:43 AM
- By llamabreath in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 32Last Post: 11-11-2013, 04:26 PM
- By Lazius in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2013, 11:38 PM
- By fredhoffmann3 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2013, 08:26 PM
- By lakaw in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2013, 02:18 PM