T-Mobile LG G2 - Using MyFord Touch
I drive a 2013 Ford with MyFord Touch. I just received my G2 this week and today I realized that I was not seeing text notifications in my car display. I tried viewing text messages via the MyFord Touch UI and got an error message stating my device did not support text messaging through MFT. Anyone else have the issue, or able to send and receive SMS messages through your vehicle UI?
I checked on the Ford website, and the LG G2 is not listed as a compatible device. Everything else works, but not the SMS messaging.
- 11-08-2013, 04:29 PM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: T-Mobile LG G2 - Using MyFord Touch
I'm actually having the same problem with mine. I have a 2008 Edge and my old Razr M used to read my messages aloud along with stream music, etc. However the G2 seems to only stream the music and allow me to talk through Bluetooth. Strange...
- By zaydabarber in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 12-03-2013, 09:55 AM
- By Chema Martin in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 28Last Post: 11-10-2013, 02:46 PM
- By jdeck6910 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2013, 05:24 PM
- By jdeck6910 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 10-29-2013, 03:28 PM
- By Modochi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2013, 07:15 PM