TMO LG G2 APN settings?
Does anyone have the APN settings from a T-MO G2, or ATT that was brought to TMO, with working MMS both incoming and outgoing?
I have an ATT G2, and I just unlocked it and brought it to T-MO today. Grabbed the general APN settings off T-MO's help page, but I'm having na issue. LTE is fine. Text is fine. Voice is fine. MMS INCOMING though is being weird. I can't receive picture mssages, but text is fine. I can send, though.
Does anyone have the full APN settings for T-MO to make sure I'm not missing something?
- 11-26-2013, 02:03 PM #2
- 11-26-2013, 10:53 PM #3
- 12-15-2013, 04:41 PM #4
Re: TMO LG G2 APN settings?
If there is a T-Mobile APN, touch it. If not, press the Menu key, and touch New APN.
Enter the following settings for the Data APN:
APN: epc.tmobile.com or fast.t-mobile.com (for LTE devices)
Proxy: <Not set>
Port: <Not set>
Username: <Not set>
Password: <Not set>
Server: <Not set>
MMS proxy: <Not set>
MMS port: <Not set>
MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
Authentication type:<Not set>
APN type: <Not Set> OR Internet+MMS (depending on software version)
- 02-21-2014, 03:13 PM #5
- By Yasmina Perocevic in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 05-30-2014, 08:04 AM
- By rozroz in forum LG G2Replies: 20Last Post: 01-21-2014, 04:42 PM
- By purplehaze50o in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 8Last Post: 11-06-2013, 05:19 PM
- By La Splash Mags in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2013, 04:52 PM
- By rustypixel in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2013, 03:33 PM