- 1 Posts
Need urgent help with my phone
So i just got my LG G2 last week from amazon, and yesterday the phone fell from my pocket from like in 1 feet and the bottom left corner is cracked. The crack only affects little in the screen but now the bottom half of the phone wont even function and the digitizer wont work either (Anything i click from bottom half of the screen doesnt work). Is anything i can do? The phone is T-mobile but unlocked and i am using straight talk service. I dont know if it has any warranty or insurance because as i said before i got it from a private seller in amazon. But the phone was brand new
- 12-04-2013, 03:26 PM #2
Re: Need urgent help with my phone
Welcome to the forums.
I'm sorry to hear about this but not sure what advice to offer. You could try checking eBay to screen/digitizers and see if you can repair the phone or you could contact LG but I doubt the damage would be covered by any warranty service.Live long and prosper.
- 12-15-2013, 04:36 PM #3
- By pappy53 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2013, 01:39 AM
- By Ashleigh Baker in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2013, 05:00 AM
- By sandy12155yang in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 8Last Post: 12-04-2013, 11:35 PM
- By j birdfx4 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 05:49 PM
- By apples4339 in forum Google GlassReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2013, 02:51 PM