- 1 Posts
LG G2 Notification Issue..Please Help!
I am on my 2nd LG G2 in less than 2 weeks. When the phone is connected to bluetooth the audible notifications for email, text messages, alarm clock and other alerts are disabled. Again, this has happened on two devices. The first device I had for 9 days before it started happening. The second device it happened within the first 2 days. I have never had an issue with any other phones (Samsung, HTC or iPhone) using the same bluetooth devices that I have. Is anyone else having this issue and can provide any advice? I'm tempted to just return the phone and get another brand altogether before my 14 days are up.
- 12-11-2013, 10:04 PM #2
- 7 Posts
Re: LG G2 Notification Issue..Please Help!
Don't know if this is your problem but I was experiencing not receiving ANY notifications and realized it was because my text messages were connected to Hangouts. Once I deactivated Hangouts I started receiving all my notifications again.
- By Brandon Gudde in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2014, 03:33 PM
- By knowledge_6 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2013, 11:20 AM
- By Rebecca Sheen in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2013, 12:33 AM
- By angry english in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-11-2013, 01:17 PM
- By abledpilot in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-11-2013, 01:03 PM