- 7 Posts
Unable to save photo edits
I took a screen shot.
Went into my file manager (the one that came installed on the phone).
Navigated to my screenshot.
Opened using Photos, not gallery (so I could edit, which I have edited photos on my phone before this is just the first time this way and editing a screenshot).
Edited and when I hit save at the top, the message of "unable to save photo edits" popped up.
Why and what can I do to stop this??
- 12-13-2013, 01:29 AM #2
- 12-13-2013, 02:56 AM #3
- 12-13-2013, 02:59 AM #4
- 12-13-2013, 03:21 AM #5
- 7 Posts
Re: Unable to save photo edits
The exact steps I took above does not allow editing in gallery mode, only photos (using the choose action option via file manager).
BUT If I enter straight into gallery (not via file manager) I can edit AND SAVE that way.
Just dont understand WHY it is not allowing saving via Photos Via File Manager (the message I got)!!
Oh well at least I can still get what I need to get done.
- 03-13-2014, 05:03 PM #7
- By Andrew Martonik in forum Photo ContestsReplies: 263Last Post: 12-26-2013, 02:59 PM
- By ab304945 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-17-2013, 03:10 PM
- By srkmagnus in forum Ambassador Guides, Tips & How-To'sReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2013, 08:03 PM
- By chokka21 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2013, 10:54 AM
- By HTCTundaBow in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2013, 09:22 AM