- 1 Posts
LG G2 T-Mobile TWRP Bootloop after OTA Update HELP!!
Hey so i have a LG G2 and I completely forgot that it was rooted with Team Win and so I accepted the OTA update and it really went bad from there. I have the boot loop error and Hard reset doesn't work for me nor does it work from TWRP itself. To make it worse, i wiped everything out, the backups and everything! So pretty much i have an empty phone with no files or backups of recovery or anything, factory restore isn't working (just goes to boot loop again), nothing. Can someone please help me with this? Or even make a video and upload it and share a link to it. I need detail to detail. Please someone help me.
P.S. if anyone knows how to do the CMD thing, walking me threw it step by step would be great.
- 01-13-2014, 02:45 AM #2
- 01-16-2014, 08:07 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: LG G2 T-Mobile TWRP Bootloop after OTA Update HELP!!
I JUST followed the instructions in the link that was provided by SactoKingsFan and it worked marvelously!! My phone is now back to stock and unrooted.
I did have to go to page 4 of the forum to download MegaLock.rar to include with the FlashTool files. From there, it worked great! I'm so happy!
- By mrwallyy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 28Last Post: 03-06-2014, 05:20 PM
- By cleankutazn in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 12:24 AM
- By linuxalien in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2014, 12:49 PM
- By gordonfink in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 8Last Post: 01-23-2014, 08:14 PM
- By Jesus Barrera1 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 01-15-2014, 12:04 PM