LG G2: How can you edit the Quick Access apps?
So I just used the JUMP program and went from an HTC One to the G2. Love this phone, amazingly fast. One question I have is how can you edit the apps in the quick access panel - the panel that you get when you swipe up from the LG logo. It brings up (from left to right) Voice Mate, Google Now and Quick Memo. I want to change Voice Mate out and put in the Voice Search app. Anyone know ho wto do this?
Any help would be very much appreciated.
- 01-16-2014, 11:46 AM #2
Re: LG G2: How can you edit the Quick Access apps?
Thanks. But that is not what I was asking. I am talking about the the hotspots that come up when you swipe upward from the button of the phone.
If you put your thumb on the LG logo and swipe up, it gives you the voice mate, Google now, and quick memo app hotspots.
I'm looking to edit these.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-11-2014, 02:07 PM #4
- By lolo30 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2014, 06:17 AM
- By Cuda52774 in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:28 AM
- By AldousSnow in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 15Last Post: 01-16-2014, 07:15 PM
- By TOBusa in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 09:49 AM
- By TheGreenRabbit in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 09:09 AM