- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
why no internal storage available for music?
When I look at my LG phone by connecting to my computer, it says I have 300 MBs free of 1.2 GBs total, but all the file folders only account for about 60 MBs.
Why don't I have more free space?
- 01-15-2014, 09:46 PM #2
Re: why no internal storage available for music?
Apps data and texts and things can fill the space very quickly. You should store music on your micro SD card and not in the internal storage of the phone. Move any music and pictures to your micro SD card using ES File Explorer (free in the play store).
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
- 01-16-2014, 08:48 PM #3
- 01-16-2014, 09:10 PM #4
- 01-16-2014, 10:31 PM #5
- 01-19-2014, 12:28 PM #6
- By Stephen Matera in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 20Last Post: 05-05-2016, 01:59 PM
- By mattjopete in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 01-16-2014, 05:33 PM
- By Jaingo5150 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 01-16-2014, 11:26 AM
- By aprod26 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 01:19 AM
- By mberkes in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 06:21 PM