On my 7th. T-Mobile G2......
Hi, so I went in to the T-Mobile store, where I paid cash for the phone.
Here is a list of problems with each phone.
#1 screen flicker
#2 yellow haze on screen
#3 yellow haze on screen
#3yellow haze on screen
#4 reboots on its own
#5 yellow haze on screen
#6 reboots and screen flicker
#7 yellow haze.
T-Mobile told me I can't get a different device.
And that if I wanted to change phones,it would be $300 for a note 3 and $250 for my g2. That I paid cash for. It's mine...
I'm using #4 for now. Any way I can get rid of the reboot problem. ?
I don't have any widgets at all. No Gmail widget on home screen...none
I got an update from T-Mobile. ..can that be it?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-25-2014, 09:46 PM #2
- 01-25-2014, 09:47 PM #3
- 01-25-2014, 10:10 PM #7
- 02-03-2014, 09:35 PM #9
- 02-04-2014, 08:07 PM #10
- 02-13-2014, 03:22 PM #12
- By Louis6507 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2014, 10:11 PM
- By chazzunusmaven in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:58 PM
- By lovourcabin in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:31 PM
- By Dennis Kicza in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:35 PM
- By andy a in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:35 PM