On my 7th. T-Mobile G2......
Hi, so I went in to the T-Mobile store, where I paid cash for the phone.
Here is a list of problems with each phone.
#1 screen flicker
#2 yellow haze on screen
#3 yellow haze on screen
#3yellow haze on screen
#4 reboots on its own
#5 yellow haze on screen
#6 reboots and screen flicker
#7 yellow haze.
T-Mobile told me I can't get a different device.
And that if I wanted to change phones,it would be $300 for a note 3 and $250 for my g2. That I paid cash for. It's mine...
I'm using #4 for now. Any way I can get rid of the reboot problem. ?
I don't have any widgets at all. No Gmail widget on home screen...none
I got an update from T-Mobile. ..can that be it?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-25-2014, 09:46 PM #2
- 01-25-2014, 09:47 PM #3
Re: On my 7th. T-Mobile G2......
Welcome to Android Central! That totally blows. On the G2 you're currently using, have you tried booting into Safe Mode? It will disable all 3rd party apps, which can help you figure out if it's an inherent problem with the system, or if it could be some 3rd party app causing problems. If the reboots still occur in Safe Mode, it's probably a system problem.
- 01-25-2014, 10:10 PM #7
- 02-03-2014, 09:35 PM #9
- 02-04-2014, 08:07 PM #10
- 02-13-2014, 03:22 PM #12
- By Louis6507 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2014, 10:11 PM
- By chazzunusmaven in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:58 PM
- By lovourcabin in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:31 PM
- By Dennis Kicza in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:35 PM
- By andy a in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:35 PM