LG G2: random reboots
My g2 just reboots itself when I'm on the phone with my headset plugged in & the screen off. I would try to wake the screen by pressing the power button or even double tap the screen the notification light would just stay white. I'll hear the tone when it's powering off & on again but the screen would be blank until it's fully rebooted then I can access the phone. Has anyone else experience this? Its happened twice not before & after the update
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-26-2014 at 08:02 PM.
- 01-26-2014, 01:11 PM #2
Re: random reboots
I am not sure how, but I would try to see if you can reboot into recovery and clear the system cache.
- 01-30-2014, 10:49 PM #4
- 02-21-2014, 02:13 PM #6
- By sukesh123 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 03-24-2014, 06:01 PM
- By MamaDeLeo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2014, 08:31 AM
- By Tarek Salama in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2014, 07:39 AM
- By fleur_p in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 08:49 AM
- By funkheart in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2014, 07:40 PM