- 01-29-2014, 07:15 PM #2
- 01-29-2014, 11:33 PM #4“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- 01-29-2014, 11:39 PM #5
- 1,512 Posts
Re: LG G2 wont stay off
Sorry when I said reboot I was referring to a full reset not just turning off and on. Maybe start by clearing the system cache first.
Something is obviously hanging up causing the issue but it's hard to diagnose a problem from a few lines in a post and why there have been few replies.
Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile appOwner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes alongAmbassador
- By jayboiandroid in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 8Last Post: 01-30-2014, 10:32 PM
- By mellydance in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 01-30-2014, 08:07 PM
- By srgonu in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2014, 06:44 PM
- By yoshi351 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2014, 08:03 PM
- By Alexander Buff in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2014, 07:59 PM