I have a T-Mobile LG G2 and am wanting to switch to AT&T and use this phone...

tarheeltx

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
On January 24th, 2014, I switched from Verizon to T-Mobile mainly for the price. T-Mobile is sending me a reimbursement for the early termination fee that Verizon charged.

T-Mobile service in my area isn't as good as Verizon and AT&T and I want to switch to AT&T and use my LG G2 that I got from T-Mobile.

I am planning to switch very soon after I receive the ETF reimbursement in the mail.

Will there be any problems with using my T-Mobile LG G2 when I change to AT&T? I have seen some specifications and saw some differences between the T-Mobile and AT&T G2's. Will I still be able to get good AT&T service with the T-Mobile version of the G2? I entered the IMEI# on AT&T site and it shows it's compatible, but was just wondering if it was going to have limitations

redeyss

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a g2 coming in the mail and it's an unlocked T-Mobile version that I plan to use on at&t. The cellular bands that att uses are present on the tmo version and I've learned from other posts that it should be no problem.

Sent from my XT1053 using AC Forums mobile app

troysyx

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
As long as you unlock it, you'll be good to go. The Tmo G2 carries all the bands you'll need for either AT&T or Tmo. Sadly, the AT&T branded one wont do so well on Tmo's network :-/

redeyss

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
As long as you unlock it, you'll be good to go. The Tmo G2 carries all the bands you'll need for either AT&T or Tmo. Sadly, the AT&T branded one wont do so well on Tmo's network :-/

That's why I bought the tmobile version, I like the freedom to switch and the tmo version has Wi-Fi calling.

Sent from my XT1053 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR